Saturday 26 March 2011

Help me , Help you .

Guys , Girls , Friends and Family .

today im going to be humble and talk about something that has been playing my mind .
Yes yes , though i promiced i wont talk about her . Some part of me needs to say this out .
Some part of me knows that i have to try and fix this .
Some part of me still thinks the old "ara" is lost in the darkest path .
What im going to talk about is .
Past .

Guy's I relised something .
I made the biggest mistake i ever made .
Although truth be told .
Although blame was what i had to over come and take .
But i took away the happiness in someone's eye's .

Today i gain the biggest advice i could EVER get from anyone .
no it wasn't from my dad , no it wasnt from my mum . 
but a total stranger i just meet today .
What we talk about really touched and moved me .
He made me relise that what i did was wrong .
How you ask did he manage to do that ?

Our conversation started , while he said something that made me feel like a dick all of a sudden .
What he said was .
"you love her rite? Then if you love her . Its unfair for you to tell about her past . She's really young "
(though i didnt tell him what it was)
He said ..
"bayangkan satu hari , kamu dijodohkan dengan dia ? dan bayang kan kawan2 kamu kata sama kamu
Eh itu wanita yang lakukan  " Dot Dot Dot "
dan kamu ingin kawin sama dia ? "

Im not sure if what i said even makes any sense, but what he was trying to say was . If my gods will.
i was married with her , i would take the hit .
cause people would say , the women im inlove / married with is doing " bla bla bla "
so i relised , that im also affecting myself by doing this .

So what i decided to do is . 
Let myself take the blame .
Cause god knows how much a 16 year old girl is struggling in her life rite now .

My friend also said this to me , which shook the shivers out my spine's 
"Tidak semua masalah harus di selesaikan dengan jujur ,terkadang keadaan memaksa untuk berbohong
Kamuh melakukan itu pasti ada alasan nya ..
"

And he was right . So i decided im going to do this ,  i may not get the girl i love , and she may not even relise im doing this . But im proud to be saying this .


 
 Guy's Im a liar . 
She's a good girl .
Please don't trust me .
She deserves all the love and care from all of you .
She is so young , so fragile .
I probably hallucinate everything just to get over my fear of life .
What she does not have ,
is a loving family , a loving father .
I have all those , and i denied the fact about that .
What she does , is up to her . 
I quote 
"tekanan ekonomi seperti menanggung ekonomi orang tua, bayar uang sekolah adik"
I feel so bad for what i have done , 
although i know my life and trust in everyone will probly go down the drain with this 
that  have wrote , 
ill still be happy . 
because to my eye's i did what was right .
I saved a girl who is struggling to take a breather .
Now guy's , Girl's whatever i said before . 
I hope you all will forget , 
who ever i have insulted in life , 
i am sorry , 
who ever i have hurt in life .
i am sorry .
mainly to you .
I hope this will help you regain your honor .
To everyone who i have shared this blog , by mail or even though reading this .
Share it, 
Share it to the world, 
copy it to your blog , copy it to your note's .
Let the world know that this particular person DESERVES 
to live her life .

Whom am i talking about ?
Ara / Summer Dcruz / Siti Faiza




" life is made out of choice's , And this is my choice "

Truly your's .
Stupid Romeo / Syed Abdullah

No comments:

Post a Comment